Two-speed TRADITION™ QuietClean® upright cleans quietly at 69 dBA and is LEED Qualified. CRI Silver certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute for an exceptional clean. Lowers cost of ownership with a 2,000 hour motor, pigtail cord and chrome brushroll with replaceable bristle strips. Quick Kleen™ fan chamber helps diagnose and clear clogs for easy maintenance.
- CRI Seal of Approval - Committed to delivering an exceptional cleaning experience backed by certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- Do Not Disturb 24/7 - Premium line of QuietClean® machines provide 24/7 any time of the day cleaning at 70 dBA or less which is equivalent to the noise level of a human conversation.
- LEED Daytime Quiet - Clean quietly and efficiently during the day with our 70 dBA or less machines to help businesses keep energy costs down and maintain their LEED certifications.
- Extended Life Motor - Commercial-grade performance from a 6.5 amp, 840 watt motor producing 145 CFM.
- Easy to Operate - Get a consistent clean with added features like a dual-speed motor and an ergonomic, looped handle.
- Easy to Maintain - Tool-free brushroll and belt replacement. Dual-zipper pull for quick 6.1 qt. bag replacement.
- Handy Features - Quick Kleen™ fan chamber lets you view, service and access the impeller fan for reduced maintenance time.
- Pigtail Cord - Smart and effective pigtail cords save you from having to repair your entire machine and to use any size extension cord.