This PA system packs 50 watts of power into a unit weighing less than six pounds, reaching an audience size of 300 people with crystal clear sound. The wireless microphone has a range that allows the presenter to stand up to 100 feet away from the PA system while speaking. Built-in single channel VHF receiver in the unit allows for only one wireless microphone to be used at a time. An optional wired microphone can be plugged into the Power Pod PA to allow for dual presenters, with one presenter speaking from the wired microphone and the second presenter speaking from the wireless microphone. Loaded with a media player that gives you the ability to play recorded audio from a SD card or a USB thumb drive and includes FM radio with remote control. You can even record a presenter’s speech that is spoken into the microphone onto the thumb drive. The media player and FM radio is accessible by either using the control panel on the unit or the remote control. The unit runs up to eight hours off its internal rechargeable battery. A full set of controls include wired mic input with wired microphone volume, wireless microphone volume, wireless antenna, echo effect, auxiliary volume, tone control, MP3/FM volume and recharging connect.
- Fifty watts of power, reaching an audience size of 300 people.
- Built-in single channel VHF wireless microphone system featuring one handheld microphone, one belt-pack transmitter with a lapel microphone (only one wireless microphone can be used at any given time).
- Includes USB, SD, built-in recorder, and Media Player with remote.
- Includes an additional port below main speaker, for increased bass & sound projection.
- Microphone input available for additional microphone hook-up and auxiliary input for wired connection with an external audio device.
- Compact size & lightweight with built-in rechargeable SLA battery.
- Includes carrying case with storage pockets to hold accessories.
- AC Power Cord included (110 volt).