The FORCE™ upright with dirt cup provides an exceptional clean certified with the CRI Bronze Seal of Approval. Lower your cost of ownership with a bagless dirt cup. Featuring a sealed HEPA system with included HEPA filter to capture 99.97% of particles for cleaner emissions. FORCE™ is LEED Qualified for daytime cleaning with a sound level of 69 dBA. Includes on-board tools and stretch hose for above-the-floor cleaning.
- CRI Seal of Approval - Committed to delivering an exceptional cleaning experience backed by certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- HEPA Filter - Sealed HEPA system captures particles for improved air quality.
- LEED Daytime Quiet - Clean quietly and efficiently during the day with our 70 dBA or less machines to help businesses keep energy costs down and maintain their LEED certifications.
- Multi-Surface Cleaning - Complete any job with tools to clean carpet, furniture and above-floor areas. Includes a 10-foot stretch hose, two-piece wand, crevice tool and dusting brush.
- Wide Area Cleaning - Increase productivity with a 15" wide cleaning path.
- Dirt Cup - Replace the cost - and hassle - of bags with a 3.5 qt. dirt cup.