Try something different with this compostable sugarcane bagasse dinnerware made from the fiber left over after sugar is extracted from the sugarcane plant. Compostable in a commercial facility within 30 - 90 days depending on the conditions of the compost pile. Most cost effective replacement for styrofoam, plastic or paper plates or bowls, cut- and grease-resistant, microwaveable and freezer safe.
- Strong and sturdy, made from natural and renewable resource, sugarcane bagasse.
- Most cost effective replacement for styrofoam, plastic or paper plates.
- Microwaveable and freezable, water- and oil-resistant.
- No trees or paper used, extra strong.
- Compatible with low tolerance waste programs, and offers opportunity for reduction in landfill space.