The AT-A-GLANCE Aurora Weekly/Monthly Appointment Book/Planner features an ombre design on the covers and pages with gold foil accents for added style. Its date range covers 12 months from January to December with Julian dates for complete planning all year long. One month per two-page spreads feature ruled daily blocks for neat scheduling of events and deadlines. Monthly spreads also feature a ruled notes column for extra writing space and past/future month reference calendars to check dates as you plan. Each month is tabbed for easy navigation. Special pages include a holiday listing, three-year reference calendars, event calendar, future planning, contacts and notes pages. Pages resist ink bleed and are printed on quality white paper containing post-consumer content. Includes a two-sided interior pocket.
- 12 months, January to December.
- One month per two-page spread with tabs and open blocks.
- Notes space plus past and future months reference on each two-page spread.
- Ruled weekly spread with equal space for weekends.
- Julian dates.
- Special pages: holiday listing, three year (past, current, and future) reference calendars, event calendar, contacts, notes, and future planning pages for next year.
- Printed on quality paper containing post-consumer content.
- Under normal usage, the paper in this planner resists ink bleed with common writing instruments such as pencils, ballpoint pens, gel pens, felt tip pens and highlighters.