Nothing equals the rich texture of Southworth® 100% Cotton Resume Paper. Its distinctive crispness provides a feeling of substance that makes both an immediate and a lasting impression. Perfect for resumes, cover letters, thank you notes and more. It’s your story, how you tell that story matters. Trying to land the job is a full time job, from tweaking your resume to networking, career fairs to preparing for interviews. Through it all, you need to develop and tell the story of you. How you share that story matters. The paper you choose to share it on is important. From the first moment to enduring memory, the cotton in Southworth® Resume Paper adds a touch of class. Cotton paper makes first impressions more impressive with a distinct crispness and an unmistakable feel. Someone picking up your resume will know, before they even read a single word, that there’s something special to it. Be prepared to share your story at your next interview. Present your resume on Southworth® and rise to the top of the stack.
- The look and feel of premium 100% cotton paper makes a positive impression.
- Traditional smooth, wove finish.
- Watermarked, signifying fine quality and distinction.
- Compatible with inkjet and laser printers and copiers.
- Acid-free to resist yellowing and disintegration.
- For resumes, cover letters, thank you notes and more.
- Endorsed by the National Resume Writers Association.
- Coordinating envelopes Southworth® R1410L and SOUR14I10L.